Thursday 27 June 2013

Camp NaNoWriMo

It's happening again, guys!

I will be participating in another NaNoWriMo! Last year I successfully completed November's NaNoWriMo, and in an attempt to seriously kick my motivation in the butt, I have signed up for this July's Camp NaNoWriMo.

I will be slightly cheating, meaning I will not be writing an entirely new novel. This July I will be writing a second draft to a novel I wrote last year, but I will be typing up each word all over again (and eliminating some/adding some), and I've upped my word count goal (I hope to do the entire second draft in the month, so that's 80k words for me, minus the first chapter, which I've already re-written).

Here's hoping it will not be too crazy, considering I'll hardly be home on July 1st, and I'll be out in the sun (I love the sun, but being out all day in it really does my head in!).

Wish me luck! And if you're doing Camp NaNo this year, I wish you the best of luck also! I'll be updating on here each time I reach a word count goal or just with updates on my progress. Feel free to share the pain/joy of writing in the comments.

AND if you are looking for a writing partner (I like to do one hour writing 'sprints'), look out for my on the #1k1hr tag on Twitter (or simply just post a comment on here or tweet me @courtvents to see if I'm free to write like a demon for an hour). Sometimes (most of the time), a little extra motivation really helps!

0 comments:

Post a Comment